Sunday, April 07, 2013

I will create an itinerary for a backpacking trip or vacation to Europe for $5


Check it out at http://5rr1.co/s/3uh7l7


Want to go to Europe but not sure how to plan it? I have done a lot of crazy itineraries in my time with my favourite being London to Hong Kong exclusively by train!! Maybe you need some tips & pointers on how to make the most of your time abroad. I can help you do just that! I've been to every single European country (even Monaco!!) & visited countries in Asia, Africa and the Americas on my own and I can now pass on that knowledge to you. On almost any budget I'll be able to provide information to ensure that you have a great trip.


 ***For $5 you'll get an itinerary for 3 European cities with accommodation options and how to get to each city (2-3 days worth of stuff per city).*** 


Please feel free to message me with questions before you order so I can clarify your itinerary.


Check it out at http://5rr1.co/s/3uh7l7

No comments:

Post a Comment